Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

More Valentine's Celebrations

Date: Feb 14th

We (ok maybe it's just me!) love holidays!!
Any reason to celebrate and get a treat
is a good thing in my book! lol

Daddy was cute and left everyone a balloon and flowers 


Then while I was rushing around getting everyone ready for school
he even made breakfast!
I told him what I had planned and he made it happen!
Heart Pancakes and chocolate dipped strawberries!
(I love that instead of using the heart cookie cutter he hand carved the pancakes! lol)



On Valentine's Day
everyone gets their final Love Box treat
in addition to another bucket full of treats!
So we moved to the living room next to see what loot they scored!








Then it was festive outfits for everyone and off to school and work!


Me and the littles walk the big kids each morning!
I love that they still want us to!

Failed attempt at a girls only selfie! lol


Then the littles and I headed back home so I could get ready
and off to the library for story time!







Then we played at home the rest of the afternoon.
The balloons were such a hit.







Until Eastlie got too excited and bit hers! lol


That night Ryan and I even snuck in a quick dinner date.
Ahhh I just love my special time with the family and then my hubby alone!
Such a great couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment