It's School Valentine time!
And how is it that Anden is too old for Valentines?!
Apparently 5th grade isn't allowed to bring in Valentine treats anymore.
Which means this is Taylee's last year to enjoy the festive fun!
She debated forever what she could pick for the design of her Valentine box.
With some suggestions from me (of what I knew I could handle lol),
she finally decided on an Owl.
Well luckily I have hoards of craft supplies around this house!
We rummaged through what I had and created this cute box!!
Yes we even made little feet for it!
Then it was on to deciding what type of treat to hand out.
Again she debated forever.
(decisions are hard for this cute girl lol)
Finally she picked Nerds.
So I whipped up a design for it and glued them together.
And off she happily went to school with her box and goodies!
I also made little Owl themed gifts for the teachers.
Included were Dry Erase Markers, Owl shaped Dry Eraser and Owl Candies.
Even Anden agreed to give one to his home room teacher too!


No comments:
Post a Comment