After we dropped the big kids off at VBS,
the little girls and I went back home and played for hours in their baby pool.
These girlies are feeling the Summer Vibe!
I didn't even get a chance to change Eastlie into a swimsuit before she jumped on it!
Then I really made their day when I moved their slide into the pool.
Eastlie thinks she's such a big kid and will try anything Laiky does!
Yes Eastlie went down backwards right after this too!
I had so much fun watching these cuties having a blast
all while taking a billion photos of them! haha
I can't resist when they're this adorable!
Frozen GoGurt snack time!
And at least I managed to get half a swimsuit on her! lol
They played in the water more and then it was time for the next snack break!
They steal my water bottle all of the time.
So much in fact that I've replaced the straw 3 times from them breaking it
and they peeled my vinyl name off the side!
Ugh I can't win - I should just give it to them! haha
Hey at least they're sharing though!! :)
Mommy you want a cheez it?
But don't even think I'm giving you your water back!
Later that afternoon we were back at it.
Of course with different attire.
C'mon we're girls.
We like to change clothes a lot! :)
Such a rough life they live! lol
Daddy finally got home and joined us too!
I think we're settling into this summer gig just fine!



















































No comments:
Post a Comment