Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Turtle on the Move

Ninjey Turtle
has officially been relocated to his natural environment.
He finally has his own little burrow in the backyard.
But yet he wants nothing to do with it.


Instead he roams around all day and hides from us.
I think this is actually the PERFECT pet!
However the kids would rather play with him.

So everyday we scour the backyard to find him.
Take him back to his little home.
Give him food inside his home
(in hopes of training him to stay close by)
Annoy and torment him.
Then redesign his "front yard" by adding more rocks, twigs, branches, leaves.


Hmmm and I wonder why he hides from us?

Well then a week later I was cutting Anden's hair on the patio.
During which Taylee was playing with Ninjey
(which means carrying him around on her hip like a baby)
While I was cleaning up the hair supplies,
I came back and found the kids having a blast.
They were teaching Ninjey how to water ski....
Um yes that's correct.
I DEFINITELY know why he hides from us now.




No comments:

Post a Comment