Laiklyn and I have been having
informal Preschool!
Yep that means I fit in a lesson or two whenever I have time!
Usually it's during Eastlie's morning nap.
Today we were working on letters,
specifically her name.
She was all into it...
so much so that she hot glued my finger with a puff ball on the 2nd one.
Literally melting all the skin off the side of my pointer finger! :(
(RATS I knew the hot glue gun was a bad idea with her!)
But after Neosporin and a band-aid we were back at it....with a glue stick this time! lol
She was doing so well that she completed the "A" all by herself.
I walked into the kitchen for 1 minute to get more puff balls
and came back to find this and no student in sight.
Maybe it's time for her to go to a different preschool!!!! lol
This child is SO different than my older two!
She has yet to make it out of her church nursery class with a full paper intact.
The older kids handed their papers to me like it was made of gold
and had to immediately go on the fridge.
Not Laiklyn.
She'll look right at us and shred her work in half and just laugh.
I've had to explain to her teacher several times that it's just her and please don't take offense.
Maybe that's how she shows pride in her work?! lol





No comments:
Post a Comment