Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Little Sisters

Date: Sept 2-3

I get to spend my days with these two little cuties.
Some days they want to make me pull my hair out
(ok really just Laiklyn lol)
but overall I'm loving being home with them!
I especially love their little tender sister moments!

"Here little Eastlie drink your bottle!"


"There you go Eastlie. I rub your tummy."


"Mommy we need to change her diaper!"


Then the next morning a little snuggle cartoon time together!


You would think after having 4 kids I've seen it all,
but my first batch of kiddos were boy/girl.
So there's huge differences between this batch of girls!
Anden was never interested in mothering Taylee 
or heck even playing with her
unless it meant she was target practice! ugh lol
So having two little girls is so different!
Eastlie is big enough to really annoy Laiklyn now.
("Mommy Eastlie's bugggging me!!")
But overall they're pretty sweet together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment