Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

The Thankful Tree - 2018

Date: Nov 30th

I love
that they love
to still do 
The Thankful Tree!!

Because let's be real,
the tradition isn't going away anytime soon! lol

November 1st we put up the tree trunk
and away they go filling out leaves all month long to add to the tree!

Here's our final tree on November 30th!

The 2018 Thankful Tree


We're back to having non spellers.
I just love that the little girls drew or made "letters" on their leaves!
Laiklyn would look at me like duh mom this one says such and such! lol





The tree spread onto the sides of the wall too!
Thank you for 5th grade science for teaching Taylee all the bones/joints this semester.
They comprised half of our tree! lol




And that concludes Fall!
We're off to Christmas now!!
I just love each and every season and all the joy each brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment