Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Pool Build 2019 - Plumbing

Date: June 12th

It's Plumbing Day!
We love watching each step of this Pool Process!

Pipes, tools and boxes everywhere!




And then the other side of the yard!!
I'm not kidding when I say crap is everywhere!









But by golly by the end of the day,
this trade actually finished their stuff!
The trenches were dug and pipes were connected from our landscaping
to the pool pump and over to the slide and waterfall areas.
Then the plumbing for the pop up cleaning heads was completed!


Even the far side of the yard was somewhat cleaned up.
Hey guys, you forgot to haul away the huge tree stumps though...for the second time!!


Well at least they drug them with the bobcat to the side yard
since they were directly in the location that the pool pump needed to go!
Guess I'll be having to throw them some cash to drag it t
he remainder of the way out of our yard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment