Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

12/18/2011

We lounged around the cabin in the morning
waiting for it to warm up enough outside to play!

We read stories


Played games



Then Mel really saved the day when she busted out the Nail Salon!


By the time I found Taylee ready to get into the hot tub on her own,
I knew it was time to get these kids outside!


So we geared up the kids and headed outside.
They went sledding with Papa Nolie.
I went cross country skiing with Luke and Mel.
Well for half of it.
That sport kicks my butt! lol
So I hitched a ride back in the rhino with the sledding kids!









And some live footage of the fun!



And this was one of my fave pics of the day.


I thought it was such a cute moment of Luke
giving Jeslynn a ride back on his skis
and then Melanie yells to him
"Just don't fart!"
And it completely changed the moment for me.
Gotta love her practical side! lol

Then we went inside to warm up with  hot cocoa and football!


Sadly everyone had to leave later that afternoon.
So it was just me, Dad & the kids left to play.

We had to fit in another round of sledding before the sun set!
The boys went out first while the girls finished getting geared up.


Then we joined the twilight sledding fun!


Ahh a big brother helping feed snow to his little sister
or simply just shoving it in her face?






Back inside to warm up!



And on to the next adventure!
Hot tubbing in the 15 degree weather.


Finally bathed, in jammies and watching cartoons on Papa's phone til bedtime! 



We LOVE the fun filled cabin days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment