Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

Tuesday night we did our
 Pumpkin Carving!

Of course Anden picked the most intricate design,
which means I got stuck carving it all night!
Luckily our friend Ryan came over to help as well!

Anden impatiently waiting to begin his creation.


Taylee always striking some pose.


Anden quickly realized this was more his style of carving pumpkins!



We successfully carved 4 pumpkins!
3 were done by the adults with the kids' "assistance"
1 was done solely by Anden!
I'll let you figure out which one.



We and our pumpkins are now ready for Halloween!


Then me and the kids rushed off to a church youth activity!
Taylee decided to switch outfits for the 15th time into something more festive!
Anden's a budding photographer and decided to snap a few!



We try our hardest to fit everything in.
However the pumpkin seeds are still waiting to be roasted...
two days later!
I still get credit though right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment