During the holidays I always have to visit a
REAL Christmas Tree Lot.
We just don't get that pine tree smell around these parts...ever!
So we took the little girls out to dinner the other night
and stopped by our usual lot
to let the girls run around
and pretend we live in the mountains! lol
They loved it!
Of course Laiklyn found a stick to poke into the water of every tree
then flick it at us, stab us, smack the trees, etc
Mommy this one has SNOW on it!!!
The precious stick sword!
I told Eastlie to smell the tree.
I immediately realized that was a bad thing to tell a barely 1 year old
as she stabbed herself in the face with prickly branches! oops
Still a happy girl though!
Oh how she LOVES her blankies!
They were the most excited when we found the
baby Christmas tree section! lol
Laiklyn "Ahhhhh they're so cute"...as she tried to hug one! lol
Just Eastlie's size! :)
Lot of playing Peek a Boo!
And then we said goodbye...and went back to the desert!

No comments:
Post a Comment