Yesterday the city inspector came out
and gave us the FINAL approval!!!
That means now we're done with all inspections
and Pebble Tec started first thing today!!!
At 5:30am I heard the massive trucks pulling into the side yard!
Ryan was already at work and the kids were still asleep.
So I just watched them start working on the security camera app on my phone
while I still laid warm and snuggly in my bed! lol
I kept taking screenshots and texting it to Ryan to update him.
He's like babe I know - I'm watching the cameras real time too from my computer at work!
lo oh ya duh I forgot you ARE the security company
The way they do the Pebble Tec was fascinating to watch!!
Basically it looked like they were booby trapping our house!
Ryan texted me at one point and I about died laughing!
"What in the actual crap are they doing there?? Teepeeing our yard?!"
"What in the actual crap are they doing there?? Teepeeing our yard?!"
Well ya pretty much so! lol
Once their fort of cables, ropes and hoses was built,
then they started to actually spray in the pebble tec!
I even stepped outside on the patio to watch for a bit!
I was cracking up laughing at this image.
I sent Ryan a text saying how see I don't own every type of shoe possible.
Somehow I've never bought high heeled spiked stiletto rain boots!
Eventually the littles woke up and were fascinated to see what was happening
in our backyard!
Although I could clearly see out the patio door,
it was still fun to watch the cameras for the aerial view!
The workers were at it all morning!
The whole crew was so efficient and each knew their job and they just cruised along.
In the meantime we worked on our upper and lower case letters inside!
The crew finished around noon!
Wow now it's really looking like an actual legit pool!!
It just has to cure for a day then they'll be back to acid wash it
and then FINALLY we can start filling it up with water!!!































No comments:
Post a Comment