Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daddy's Home!

Jer's finally back! We're all thrilled! We celebrated by giving him a long list of neglected chores! ;-) Ok and we also played hard too!

Daddy & his 2 favorite elves

Take 1: The Girls

Take 2: The Girls....and Gumball Face

Anden's in love with his guitar the last few days and INSISTED he take it to dinner. Normally his choice of toy can easily come along. But how do you discreetly drag in a frickin huge guitar?! We finally got him to place it awkwardly on the table. Well his newfound musical talents just couldn't take a break so he began strumming away loudly for the whole restaurant to hear (at least until I snatched it and crammed it under my legs!) Luckily for us, a family from church happened to be in the restaurant and had a great time laughing at us. She jokingly asked if I was getting an early start training him as a street performer. I was bit miffed at that comment....only because I hadn't thought of it first! Ah ha, maybe this isn't such a bad thing!. We can exploit him and profit off it after all.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!"

    "I'm so glad when daddy comes home,
    Glad as I can be;
    Clap my hands and shout for joy,
    Then climb upon his knee,
    Put my arms around his neck,
    Hug him tight like this,
    Pat his cheeks, then give him what?
    A great big kiss."

    Anden, it's in the key of G. Three simple chords on your guitar!

    ReplyDelete