Christmas Breakfast (provided by Anden)
Against better judgement, I finally broke down and told Santa to get a Wii. I think we were the last family on the planet without a gaming console…and that was by choice. But I finally gave in and figured if some members of the household didn’t abuse it (aka Jeremy) then it could be a nice family gift. However, that was before Jeremy became unemployed. Now hours of unsupervised time alone at home with a brand new Wii....Hhhmm, good thing I kept the receipt! :-)
They were able to play with their new toys for about….an hour before I rushed in and cleaned up the place. We then packed for our trip and headed out to Vegas that afternoon. Then we fly to Idaho on Thursday. Busy, busy fun times! Merry Phoenix Christmas! Oh and we’ll be on vacation for the next 3 weeks! Blog posts will be limited due to too much playing! :-)

Whether in the AZ Sun
ReplyDeleteOr the Idaho Snow...
It pays to be in good with Santa.
So where you are...he will know.
Christmas is the best "Noun" of the year.
And you have helped it become a "Verb!"
(Action & Helping!)
Merry Christmas....twice!!