Sunday morning we got up, ate a big breakfast and lounged around until church.
Well at least the girls did.
The boys were out catching more huge lizards.
I guess they didn't think our 2 lizards and 2 geckos were enough.
And if I thought the ones we already had were huge,
I was quickly mistaken.
They caught mini alligators this time.
Apparently Aaron has secret animal catching powers.
He designed a string loop (aka noose)
and strung those monsters right up.
Taylee was more concerned about her freshly painted manicure!
Finally Taylee decided her nails wouldn't get ruined if she touched the new monster.
Normal people walk their dogs on a leash.
But not us.
We walk our lizard on a leash.
So a new bucket was designated for the monster size lizard.
Because the "little" lizards were "snuggling" peacefully.
(Which really means I'll have baby lizards soon! ugh)
Finally I had to break up the animal hunt to get the troops ready for church.
After church we decided to head to the water park for a bit.
I asked Taylee to get a swimsuit on.
She came back with a new accessory.
Mmmm gummy worm necklace!
Which I admit is pretty creative!
I learned later Uncle Aaron helped her!
Then we headed out!
Luckily Ryan is the "fun one" at the waterpark.
Because lately I just want to chill
and especially when my sister is there to chat nonstop with!
Anden found a couple of his soccer buddies
and was thrilled they brought a soccer ball.
After a couple of hours we were starving for dinner!
So we headed home.
After the kids crashed in bed,
the boys started prepping for their shooting/hunting trip in the morning.
They decided they needed to run get "supplies".
Ya which means they came home with new pellet/bb guns
and just HAD to test them out in my backyard.
Totally legal inside city limits of course!
They realized the guns were REALLY loud shots
and made their own contraptions for silencers! lol
Which apparently worked!
Good thing they just hopped the back fence into the desert wash.
Well not a good thing for those poor animals they took out!
"It was like a gold mine out there!"
"Um NO joke why would those bunnies ever think someone would poach them inside Anthem! They thought they had found the safest home around until you two nuts arrived!"
The Mighty Bunny Slayers proudly carried their kill into the house
and chased Lyndsay while she screamed her lungs out! lol
Sometimes I'm not sure if I still live in rural Idaho or metropolitan Phoenix.

No comments:
Post a Comment