May 4
First up: Anden!
Anden's league is so much more competitive this year.
But the kids did awesome!
We only had 6 players there this week.
So the kids didn't get any breaks!
If one was exhausted or needed a drink, they swapped to play Goalie!
Then it was back out to running.
Anden scored 1 goal.
Which I'm bending the rules to give him that goal!
He dribbled the ball down the whole field
then kicked it so hard
and BOOM right into the goal post.
It bounced off and his other teammate swooped in and tapped it into the net.
So I claim they both got goals
(since we're working on the importance of passes/assists!)
I can't even remember if they won or lost.
But they did great!
Anden is so active and involved in every play!
I love it!
Next: Taylee!
She's the team ringer,
the MVP.
She's my little Rock Star.
Her soccer skills look like she's 4 yrs older than the other kids.
I just grin watching her!
She had FIVE goals this week.
She's breaking the KTM.
(otherwise known as Mommy's Money Tree)
But it's totally worth it!
She spent a lot of time holding her teammates hands during breaks.
Literally.
Proudly carrying the ball back after she scored
Break away dribble
(with her tongue hanging out of course!)
And yes she scored on that one too!
One of my fave moments was when she did a kick off after the other team scored.
She backed all the way up to her own goal net
then sprinted all the way to give the hugest kick ever!
I lost count on what the score was.
But we definitely won!
Just another fun Saturday at the soccer fields!
And luckily this time it was a gorgeous mid 80 degrees!

No comments:
Post a Comment